Medication on prescription can be hazardous. Even over-the-counter medicines might occasionally result in adverse effects. These drugs contain ingredients that can trigger allergic reactions, interact poorly with other substances, and result in several other issues. Customers are inundated with advertisements for prescription medications every moment they turn on the television. Unfortunately, most of these advertisements are devoted to informing viewers about potential side effects, several from minor to severe. Many people start to wonder what they are taking into their bodies as an effect.
All Australians have access to the plant-based remedies offered by Hello Mello. Cannabis sativa plant variants known as medical marijuana treat symptoms brought on by specific medical diseases. Medicinal marijuana is also known as medical cannabinoids. Numerous active substances are present in Cannabis Sativa. The most well-known are cannabidiol and delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (CBD).
With Hello Mello, you can speak with one of their knowledgeable doctors and advice patients on medical cannabis prescriptions that won’t be a hassle. They put you in touch with the physicians, pharmacists, and continuing medical assistance you require. Australia-wide, the consultation is entirely online. Before you pay for your medication, there are no fees or charges.
What process & from qualification to the maintenance of care?
- For Step 1 – Provide Patient Details
- Before recommending a treatment strategy, they need to learn a bit more about you.
- Complete the short patient form (takes a few minutes)
- To determine your eligibility and receive your willing consent.
- For Step 10 – You’ve been taking your prescription for about a week.
- To check on your progress, your patient advocate will phone you.
- They will send you an email or SMS if you don’t answer the phone.
- Your symptoms, alleviation, and any adverse effects are all things well.
- For Step 21 – Your client advocate will call you two weeks into your treatment.
- This step reminds you of Day 10. The patient advocate will monitor your development.
- Perhaps it’s time to check your script or adjust your dose plan.
- If necessary, schedule your next medical appointment.
- At Step 30 – Get on a call with the doctor if necessary to assess your development and alter your script.
- A one-on-one telemedicine consultation with the physician to discuss your signs and any negative consequences so that they can modify your prescription if you are not responding to the drug.
- For Step 46 – It is indeed time for your patient advocate to check in once more.
- Your medication or prescription may have changed.
- It’s time to speak with your patient advocate once more.
- They’ll enquire about your signs, relief, and any negative consequences.
- It’s time to perfect your ideal treatment.
- For Step 60 – Your ideal treatment is tailored by the doctor.
- They ought to be aware of what your body requires by this point.
- The following six months will be prescribing your medication.
- Medication is shipped from here two months at a time.
What benefits do their consultations offer?
- Free medical advice sessions
- 100% Telehealth
- Expertise in medicinal cannabis
- Free of approval fees
- Free additional costs
- No reference is necessary
- Every order comes with free express post.
- Ongoing medical assistance